The European Business Ethics Network-Greek Chapter (EBEN GR) aiming to the promotion of the principles and values of Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility, organizes for the 9th year a thesis competition for postgraduate students with the theme:
SUBJECT: “ETHICS AND THE COVID-19 CRISIS”
SPONSORS of the institution are
ALPHA BANK and PANTEION University.
ACADEMIC SUPPORTERS are
PANTEION University and ATHENS UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS.
Naftemporiki and naftemporiki.gr.
For any additional information, those interested can contact Ms. Nicoletta Boura.
Tel. 210 9431214
- The student at the time of submitting the thesis should be active in either (a) postgraduate level program, including doctoral candidates and postdoctoral researchers or (b) undergraduate students of their fourth year of study or later, without being a graduate.
- The student should k be fluent in Greek and English language.
- The student should send Application Form & Summary (up to 200 words) until 20/4/2021 (at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Final Thesis must be submitted electronically (at email@example.com) by 20/6/2021
- The language of submission will be Greek.
- The thesis will be individual.
- Thesis size should be 9,000-11,000 words, except tables and bibliography.
- The author of the selected thesis will choose as a prize (a) a presentation of the thesis, in the context of the annual conference of EBEN or (b) a full scholarship for the Training and Lifelong Learning Center Program of Panteion University.
- The author of the second best thesis will receive as a prize, the one that was not selected (b or a)
- The three best thesis will be presented in the context of the Annual EBEN GR Awards Ceremony
EVALUATION COMMITTEE – CRITERIA
The Evaluation Committee consists of seven members, five academics:
Chairman of the Committee, Professor, Panteion University & member of the Board EBEN GR,
Emeritus Professor, Athens University of Economics,
Professor, Uppsala University, Sweden,
Partner of the European University of Cyprus and Member of the SEP of HOU,
Tutor in HOU and Frederick University),
Mr. Gortzis Anthony,
President of EBEN GR and Former President of EBEN Europe
and a representative of a professional body
President of ACCI & President of the Central Union of Chambers
The evaluation of the thesis will be done with the system of ‘anonymous judgment’ (blind review) with Criteria:
- Structure and correlation of (a) work objectives, (b) topic development and (c) conclusions/proposals (30%)
- Additional information (possible use of tables, use of questionnaires & possible editing etc. (20%)
- Reference to the current Greek (and/or global) economic, social, institutional situation (20%)
- Sources (variety, range, relativity, etc.) (20%)
- Originality of the subject & contribution to science (10%)