The purpose of the EBEN Ambassadors Club is to inspire VIP business executives within a network of similar minded peers who are dedicated to carrier growth and business performance by learning from others’ experiences and wisdom with a passion for Ethics.
This network through the power of shared information in a friendly atmosphere and business ethics culture should inspire & influence business leaders to promote this culture of excellence to their environment at large and be…CSR Actions Co-ordinators… more efficient in today’s challenges and economic turmoil.
In Nicomachean Ethics, a virtue (arête) is a trait of mind or character that helps us achieve a good life, which Aristotle argues is a life in accordance with reason . Aristotle says that anything that is part of the soul is either a faculty or a state of character. So since virtues are part of the soul, they must be one of these.
The Ambassadors club according to Responsible Management Model of Eben (RME) decided to represent the above mentioned Aristotle’ virtues by introducing the ACE Ambassadors..
- Become an Ambassador & gain access to couching and networking for your career, your friends and the benefit of the society at large.
- Special events, social gatherings and actions are focused upon in taking place periodically as to bring Members and their friends closer together and benefit the society at large.
- Members will also be promoted as good examples via publication through the Media of their interviews handed by EBEN.
Posidonia 2018 – Geitonas School Book
ACE ACTIVE MEMBERS *ΤΟ ΤΗΕ 1ST CSR ACTION* FOR YEAR 2018:
• Ms G. Karountzou rep. MARS HELLAS
• Ms V. Zorba rep. MINETTA
• Mr. G. Gkouskos rep. EVROPAIKH PISTH
• Ms C. Sanioglou & Mr. N. Bairamis rep. ATHENIAN SEA CARRIERS
• Ms N. Rapti
• Dr. E. Remboutsika
• Dr. D. Zamanis
• Mr. A. Gortzis rep. EBEN Greece
Special thanks to GEITONAS SCHOOL for their vital contribution; Amazing stories and good advice are presented at this book by teachers and pupils for the benefit of children and parents alike.
ACE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
Ms G. Karella /Gen. Secretary – Dr. N. Tsakonas/President*