The European Business Ethics Network Greek Chapter (EBEN GR), aiming to promote the principles and values of Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility, organizes for the 10th year a thesis competition for postgraduate students on the topic:
POSTGRADUATE THESIS COMPETITION
THEME: Ethics & Digital Era
Supporters of the institution are ALPHA BANK, Panteion University and SEPE -The Federation of Hellenic ICT Enterprises
For further information, please contact Ms Nikoletta Boura.
Telephone: 210 9431214
Α. THESIS SPECIFICATIONS
- The student must be a postgraduate student (including doctoral candidates and postdoctoral researchers) or a senior undergraduate at the time of submission of the thesis.
- an Application & Abstract (up to 300 words) must be sent by 3/15/2022 (to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Thesis must be submitted electronically (to email@example.com) by 5/20/2022
- Thesis will be an individual project and the language of submission will be Greek.
- Thesis size from 9.000-11.000 words, excluding tables and bibliography.
- The author of the selected best paper will be awarded one of the following prizes: (a) a presentation of the paper at the annual conference of the EBEN and (b) a full scholarship for the ΚΕΔΙΒΙΜ Program of Panteion University.
- The author of the second best paper will receive the prize that was not selected (b or a).
- The three best papers will be presented at the EBEN GR Annual Awards Ceremony.
- The five best papers will be posted on the EBEN Gr website (www.eben.gr)
C. The Evaluation Committee
The Evaluation Committee consists by seven members, five academics
John Filos, President of the Committee and Professor, Panteio University of Athens & member of the Board of EBEN GR),
Nancy Papalexandri, Professor Emeritus, Athens University of Economics,
Jordan Kavatatzopoulos, Professor, Uppsala University, Sweden,
Pappa Evangelia Lecturer at the Agricultural University of Athens, the European University of Cyprus & Member of the SEP of EAP,
Stilianidou Maria Lecturer at the EAP and Frederick University,
Mr. Gortzis Antonis, President of EBEN Greece and President of EBEN Europe
and a representative of a professional body Mr Spyros Pamboukidis, Vice President of SEPE -The Federation of Hellenic ICT Enterprises
The examination of the papers will be based on the ‘blind review’ system with Criteria:
- Structure and correlation of (a) objectives of the paper (b) topic development and (c) conclusions/suggestions (30%)
- Additional elements (possible use of tables, questionnaires & editing etc. (20%)
- Reference to the current Greek (and/or global) economic, social, institutional situation (20%)
- Sources (variety, range, relevance, etc.) 20%
- Originality of topic & contribution of the work to science (10%)