Passion for Ethics
Aristotle (e.g. 384-324 bc)
PRECONDITION: A code for all. All are equal before the code, without impairment of diversity.
- Integrity: Ethical handling of personal Vs professional interests
- Objectivity: Compliance with laws regulations and rules
- Independence: Not improperly influenced by third parties
- Confidentiality: Ethical standards enforced without side effects
- Competency: Full, fair, accurate, timely, understandable action and reporting.
- Accountability: Adherence to the code’s principles, visibility
- Sustainability: Steadily positive results based on systematic approach
- Respect for Human Life: Protection of Human safety and dignity
- Protect the Environment: Protection of the environment as our home
- Pursue Economic Justice: The organisation’s welfare seen as a part of world welfare
Based on International Standards