The European Business Ethics Network Greek Chapter (EBEN GR), aiming to promote the principles and values of Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility, organizes for the 10th year a thesis competition for postgraduate students on the topic:
POSTGRADUATE THESIS COMPETITION
Environment – Social – Governance (ESG) & Ethics
Supporters of the institution are
the ECONOMIC UNIVERSITY OF ATHENS, ALPHA BANK and Panteion University.
For any further information, those interested can contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Α. THESIS SPECIFICATIONS
- The student must be a postgraduate student (including doctoral candidates and postdoctoral researchers) or a senior undergraduate at the time of submission of the thesis.
- Must have sent Application & Abstract by July 10, 2023 (to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Final Paper must be submitted electronically (to email@example.com) by August 31, 2023
- Thesis will be an individual project and the language of submission will be Greek.
- Paper size from 4,000-6,000 words, excluding tables and bibliography.
- The author of the selected best paper will receive a cash prize of 500€ and a presentation of the paper at the annual conference of EBEN.
- The three best papers will be awarded at the EBEN GR Annual Awards Ceremony
- The five best papers will be posted on the EBEN Gr website (www.eben.gr)
C. EVALUATION COMMITTEE – CRITERIA
The Evaluation Committee is composed of seven members and consists of four academics, the President and the Secretary General of EBEN Greece, as well as a representative of an organisation.
The examination of the papers will be carried out using the ‘blind review’ system with Criteria:
- Structure and correlation of (a) work objectives (b) topic development and (c) conclusions/suggestions (30%)
- Additional elements (possible use of tables, questionnaires & editing etc. (20%)
- Reference to the current Greek (and/or global) economic, social, institutional situation (20%)
- Sources (variety, range, relevance, etc.) 20%
- Originality of topic & contribution of the work to science (10%)